How Video Works, Second Edition: From Analog to High Definition
How Video Works, Second Edition: From Analog to High Definition Price Details:
|Price Update||:||July 24, 2012|
|Price Now Only||:|
|Availability||:||Only 4 More at|
|Shipping||:||Items will be delivered the same day|
This special offers is only for limited time, We have found most affordable price, Check out now when stock last to avoid disappointment!
How Video Works has been a bible for professionals in the video world since 1985. It offers easy to understand explanations of the entire world of video. A complete guide from analog video to all the new digital technologies, including HD, compression, and encoding. This book is a must-have for any broadcast or video production department. It is also perfect for the new video technician or non-tech creative professional who is just beginning to discover the digital world. Update your library with the brand new version of an industry standard.
* Now with full-color image section!
* Complete explanation of the new ATSC digital and HDTV video and audio standards
* New sections on optical media and fiber optics, updated MPEG material
* In-depth coverage of the new Broadband and cell phone standards
* Extensive explanation of new digital test signals and measurements
* A hands-on approach to learning about video recording, transmission, and playback.
* Complete glossary of terms covering both analog and digital video